General terms & conditions of the company TS-Drip-Tips
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://www.ts-drip-tips.de.
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with it
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Add to cart" button
3) Check the information in the shopping cart by clicking on "Show shopping cart"
4) Click on the "Checkout" button
5) Registration for registered customers (e-mail address and password) or order WITHOUT registration or order and register as a customer
6) Enter customer data or select address
7) Choose shipping method
8) Choose payment method
9) Re-examination or correction of the entered data
10) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the "buy" button
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser he is using after checking his details Closing the internet browser cancel the ordering process. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Saving the text of the contract when ordering via our online shop: We save the text of the contract and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by email. You can also view the GTC at any time at https://ts-drip-tips.de/en/l/tac. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account --> My Orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) The goods you have ordered will be made for you after the order has been received. It is not a stock item. The delivery takes place within 12 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail-order sales.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§7 Contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
Status of the General Terms & Conditions July 2022
Free terms and conditions created by agb.de